top of page
Chinese New Year Gathering - Visitor Tracker
Covid-19 restriction means this year's CNY gathering is going to be especially tough in terms of tracking who's coming and fairly allocating the slots to family and friends.
In light, the Immortalize team has decided to share the excel sheet that we use to manage our CNY visiting with you. Simply follow the instructions below to use or download the template to share with your loved ones!
How to use the form?
1. Insert your guest's name
How to use the form
2. As you add the name, "Taken slots" will increase and"Remaining slots" will decrease. When "Remaining slots" reaches zero, the cell will turn red to alert you that there's no availability for the day.
How to add to google sheets and share it with people?
1. Download the template. Go to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets
2. Create a new blank sheet
How to add to share with people
3. Click on File -> Open -> Upload and open our template that you have downloaded.
4. Click on "Share".
5. To keep the spreadsheet private, add emails of those whom you want to share with.
6. To allow anyone who has the link to book their slots, click on "Change to anyone with the link", copy link and share it with the right people. You can set permission such that anyone with the link is be able to view, comment or edit.
bottom of page