Wed, 22 Nov|
Basics of Elderhood Planning - Will, LPA, AMD, ACP
Join us on this FREE webinar to know why these documents matter to you!
Time & Location
22 Nov, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm SGT
About the event
- Will vs no will - Who gets what after one passes away?
- Guardianship nomination - What happens to my kids if I pass on?
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) - If I get into an accident, who gets to decide for me?
- Advance Medical Directive (AMD) - To be on life support or not? Who decides?
- Advanced Care Planning (ACP) - Painful but effective vs pleasant but less effective medical treatment. What’s your preference?
- Inheritance & legacy planning - How to optimize taxes & decisions to ensure a spectacular Elderhood?
Format: Online webinar
Speaker: Regina Tan, CEO of Immortalize, an Elderhood marketplace & information provider