top of page
Fri, 19 Aug|
Basics of Last Mile of Life Planning - Will, LPA, AMD, ACP (1)
(And Why They Matter to You)
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
19 Aug 2022, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm SGT
About the event
- Will vs no will - Who gets what after one passes away?
- Guardianship nomination - What happens to my kids if I pass on?
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) - If I get into an accident, who gets to decide for me?
- Advance Medical Directive (AMD) - To be on life support or not? Who decides?
- Advanced Care Planning (ACP) - Painful but effective vs pleasant but less effective medical treatment. What’s your preference?
- Inheritance & legacy planning - How to optimize taxes & decisions to ensure a spectacular Last Mile of Life?
Speaker: Regina Tan, CEO of Immortalize, a Last Mile of Life marketplace & information provider
bottom of page