Fri, 15 Mar|
The Unseen Cost: The True Price of Financial Inaction
This FREE webinar is designed to help you understand the reasons and costs behind financial inaction, how financial inaction can affect you and what you can do about it.
Time & Location
15 Mar 2024, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm SGT
About the event
Introduction to the Four Pillars of Financial Health:
1. Increasing Income
2. Enhancing Protection
3. Decreasing Spending (Saving More)
4. Increasing Investing
The Hidden Price of Inaction:
1. The real cost of stagnant income in the face of inflation.
2. The tangible risks of inadequate insurance protection.
3. The financial consequences of unchecked spending.
4. The opportunity cost of missing out on compounding return due to lack of investing.
Psychological Barriers to Financial Wellness:
1. Growth Avoidance - Fear of failure/success or change.
2. Protection Neglect - Over-optimism and familial influences leading to underinsurance.
3. Overspending - Emotional responses to past deprivation influencing current spending habits.
4. Investment Phobia - Past financial traumas and scarcity mindset contributing to an aversion to investment and risk.
5. Financial Planning Avoidance - Overwhelm and distrust related to financial planning stemming from early experiences.
Format: Online webinar
Speaker: Marcus Goh, Executive Financial Services Consultant and Corporate Benefits Manager